Podcast Episodes Page 1
- 1) Painting Cypher Part 7 - The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- 2) Painting Cypher Part 6 - Games I am looking Forward To
- 3) Painting Cypher Part 5 - American Civil War Casulties
- 4) Painting Cypher Part 4 - Getting into the Weeds of 3D Printing
- 5) Tabletop Battlefield - Painting Cypher E03 - State of Tabletop Gaming 3D Printing 2017
- 6) Tabletop Battlefield - Painting Cypher E02 - Warhammer Fantasy vs Rune Wars
- 7) Tabletop Battlefield - Painting Cypher E01 - GW Financials
- 8) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2016 - Fiiiiiivvvvveee Captain Americas
- 9) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2015 - Age of Whatever you feel like
- 10) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2014 - Merry Christmas Jason! Here is a Ladder
Season 01 Episode 04 - Custom Mechwarrior Scenarios
Feb 08 2007
Episode 4 - Custom MechWarrior Scenarios
In this episode, Jason and Kyle discuss a hill capture scenario they have played before. In addition, we create the rules for a new scenario as a demonstration of what is involved for creating a scenario.
Links for the Scenario Rules
The Canyon Scenario
In the mean time, here are the quick rules for the Hill Scenario:
Attacker has 900 Points and the Defender has 600 Points.
The Board size is 48" by 48". The Defender's deployment zone is about 2 Square feet of Elevated Terrain. The Attacker has a standard deployment zone on the opposite side of the board.
The objective for the attacker is to take the hill. When time expires count VC2 points for the units in the Defender's deployment zone(The Elevated Terrain) The player with the most points wins the scenario.
Time Limit: The Attacker has 20 minutes to complete their objective. The Defender has no time limit.
As always, I can be reached at and Kyle can be reached at
Episode Hosts: Jason Rutherford and Kyle Menzies